I am often asked about trades or bartering for some of my knives. I am open to bartering so long as what is being offered in exchange for my work is something useful to me. I will post on here any items that may be of particular interest to me, although your welcome to Contact Me with details if you have something else that you would like to offer in trade.
- Materials for the shop: Quality premium handle materials and steels of known alloys that are appropriate for knifemaking will be considered on an individual basis.
- Tooling is always nice. I have a fully capable shop filled with tools at the moment, but these are some of the items on the wishlist that will help upgrade the quality of what is in the shop and improve my efficiency with some steps. You are welcome to offer tooling that is not on the list, but these are a few of the tools that I plan to get next for the shop.
- Sporting goods are occasionally considered as well. Items of particular interest might include:
- 4″-5″ S&W .357 Magnum or 44 Magnum
- Ruger Mk IV Hunter or a Ruger Mk IV Tactical
- Target grade air pistol such as an IZH46/46m or FWB101/102/103
- Henry lever action 410 shotgun with long barrel and screw in chokes