This knife is designed to be a small, general-purpose knife. It was inspired by the work of some of the smaller Dozier blades. The drop point geometry of the blade is optimized for general-purpose use, and it is given either a hollow grind or Scandinavian grind. An integral guard is present to prevent the hand from slipping forward of the handle, and a sharpening notch is added for your convenience. The handle profile encourages it to be utilized in a full or choked up grasp. The spine of the knife is squared with a slightly chamfered edge to reduce hot spots while giving tactile feedback for the orientation of the blade in your hand. My Brow Tine model has an overall length of 6.5″ and blade length of 2 3/8″.
Brow Tine Pricing
$200 is the base price for for a Brow Tine with simple hardware and G10 or Micarta handles. Upgrades are available at the costs listed.
- Metal Finishes Availible
- Tapered Tang $75
- Handle Material Upgrade $25+, depending on the cost of the materials
- Bolster $25 labor, plus the cost of materials
- Loveless/Corby Bolts $5 each
- 1/8″ Mosaic Pins $25 per design
- 1/4″ Mosaic Pins $35 per design
- EDM Pins $60 per design
- 3/8″ Mosaic Lanyard Tube $35
- Liners $10 each