All of my sheaths are hand made and custom fit to each individual knife. I work with both leather and kydex.
My leather sheaths are made from thick, A-grade Harmon Oak vegetable tanned leather that I hand select at Springfield Leather and are stitched by hand using a saddle stitch for improved strength, durability, and serviceability. They are custom fit to each individual knife and are not simply generic pouches that happen to hold the blade. I offer a variety of tooling options, patterns, colors, stitching options, and belt loop options.
My Kydex sheaths are made from real Kydex branded thermoplastic, not the less expensive imitation stuff. They can be ran vertically, horizontally, inverted, or canted on the right or left side of the knife as well as on the spine or edge side of the blade. It is designed to be ran with a TekLok or Combat Loop for belt hardware. In addition to this, it can used as a neck knife sheath vertically or inverted and/or as a baldric carry rig with cordage/chain through the eyelets. This pattern of sheath has a drain hole at the tip of the blade on both sides of the sheath and the curved ramps to the sides of the blades act as a place for your thumb to push off without creating excess bulk or sharp corners. This pattern is my typical and preferred method for making Kydex sheaths due to the extreme versatility in the design. I only stock black kydex; other colors can be used upon request for a slight upcharge to cover the cost of ordering a small piece of colored kydex to suit your preferences.
- Custom Fit Leather Sheath $50
- Tooling on Leather Sheath $30
- Removable Dangler Loop with Removable D-Ring on Leather Sheath $20
- Double Row Stitching on Leather Sheath $25
- Black pancake or pouch design to fit Tek-Lok and/or Command Lock hardware $25
- Tek-Lok or Command Lock included – $12
- Drop Loops with 1″ rubberized nylon webbing – $5
- Custom colors/graphics available upon request – $25